TVS Infratech, as the name suggests is a premier enterprise with its investments in power sector with main concentration in the RENEWABLE ENERGY sector. Green energy is poised to grow drastically in the coming decades in all parts of the world. Energy which is clean and which can reproduced again and again without creating pollution and depleting the resources of nature, is what we call Renewable Energy.
TVS Infratech has initiated this process by planning to set up its own 5 MW solar power plant project in AP, which would be its small contribution to the ambitious Jawaharlal Nehru Solar Mission.
We offer technical expertise, our backup support for government liasoning, land acquisitions, getting the power equation confirmed, getting the final PPA (Power Purchase Agreement), bank finance and final implementation of the project to commence power production.
TVS Infratech has also diversified itself into production and sales of high quality SOLAR HOME MADE SYSTEMS. This initiative has been taken to provide such devices to power starved towns and villages, where power is a luxury. We offer such devices at grass root level prices, which can help citizens to experience the utility and comfort of supply of power in their homes and offices.
TVS Infratech with its extremely diversified approach, also produces and distributes industrial goods like Hydrated Lime, Quick Lime, Heavy Construction and infrastructure building equipments all around the state of AP.
With the help of a diversified approach, a team of skilled and expertise human resource and our professional mantra of putting our customer first, keeping in mind the limited resources of nature, TVS Infratech expects to be among the leading Power Generating, Transmission and Distribution companies in the next decade.
Project Feasibility Reports
There are many companies implementing renewable energy projects without having conducted a proper (independent) Feasibility Study. While jumping straight to the end game can give a company good ROI, it is risky and can backfire.
Some of the drawbacks of conducting a study in-house include: an inexperienced evaluation team, longer and more costly study timeframe, recommendations that are less than optimal and a final report that is ignored and never implemented because the evaluation team lacks independent credibility
The 2 main components to a proper Solar Feasibility Study are an experienced evaluation team and a cohesive study framework. The evaluation team should include team members that have expertise in the following fields as it relates to renewable energy: implementation techniques (best practices), electricity, structural engineering, building codes and regulations, incentive programs, renewable technologies and an understanding of the evolving renewable finance space.
Site Survey – This is generally conducted by a renewable energy practitioner and may include a structural engineer. The site survey involves a physical inspection of the company property under consideration along with interviews with key company personnel. Some of the main tasks conducted are:
- Inspection and location of installed energy equipment
- Analysis of historical energy usage patterns and costs
- Analysis of future energy usage (projected)
- Inspection of roof structures of buildings to determine maximum solar capacity
Detailed Project Reports
We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements. The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators, investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the cost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports, Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects
Financing requires multidisciplinary teams. Economists, engineers, lawyers, accountants and finance specialist all need to work together to ensure that a project achieves its funding objectives. We have access to major banks, international financial institutions and private equity investors and can present the completed feasibility study to them.
Our talented multi-displinary teams will assist in following areas:Financing requires multidisciplinary teams. Economists, engineers, lawyers, accountants and finance specialist all need to work together to ensure that a project achieves its funding objectives. We have access to major banks, international financial institutions and private equity investors and can present the completed feasibility study to them.
Our talented multi-displinary teams will assist in following areas:
- Feasibility Study Prepartion
- Financing Applications
- Advise on Structuring Deals
- Create & Review Financial Models
- Advise on Structuring Deals
India is both densely populated and has high solar insolation, providing an ideal combination for solar power in India. Much of the country does not have an electrical grid, so one of the first applications of solar power has been for water pumping, to begin replacing India’s four to five million diesel powered water pumps, each consuming about 3.5 kilowatts, and off-grid lighting. Some large projects have been proposed, and a 35,000 km² area of the Thar Desert has been set aside for solar power projects, sufficient to generate 700 to 2,100 giga watts.
Solar power is currently prohibitive due to high initial costs of deployment. To spawn a thriving solar market, the technology needs to be competitively cheaper i.e. attaining cost parity with fossil or nuclear energy. India is heavily dependent on coal and foreign oil a phenomenon likely to continue until non-fossil / renewable energy technology become economically viable in the country. The cost of production ranges from Rs 15 to Rs 30 per unit compared to around Rs 2 to Rs 6 per unit for conventional thermal energy.
Basic & Detailed Engineering
Development of a modern solar cell production facility entails a number of different analyses and agreements with various interest groups.
POWERLINERS team provides reliable support for technical and economic planning of solar cell production plants and in defining production requirements.
- Site analysis
- Support in communication with local authorities
- Definition of general technical requirements and production processes
- Factory layout development
- Superior project management from start to finish
- Our customers profit from our experience gained from successful projects in AP and Telangana.
Farsighted definition and planning of operating processes chart the course for long-term success in the PV market.
The expert Tvs Infratech team develops concepts for solar cell production that ensure success. In doing so, it considers every condition and requirement in detail.
- Detailed plant layouts including infrastructure planning
- Specification of production facilities
- Definition of all consumables and energy resources for production
- Development of tailor-made production recipes
- Negotiation of prices and conditions with plant suppliers
- Assistance during pre-inspection of production plants at the manufacturer’s site
- Precise, comprehensive estimate of operation and consumables costs
- In-depth planning of the factory layout and production equipment based on our broad technology expertise
- We can negotiate favorable conditions for our customers due to our extensive industry contacts
This project before the construction, the constructor should be familiar with the engineering design document and the house structure, and the coordinate construction constructor completes the roofing hole to reserve and the waterway pipeline arrangement, the roofing waterproof layer processing protection and so on the related matters needing attention. In the installation process strictly according to the country with the profession related standard and the standard careful construction, the careful organization inspects the approval, guarantees the project quality by the fine management to achieve finely. In the construction organization, implementation project manager the responsibility system, project manager is responsible for the entire project the technology, the quality, the security and the construct control. Construction each link all has the specialized owner to be responsible, to cause the project construct control scientific style, the standardization.
In order to enable the project disposable below to achieve the fine rank, formulates especially manages stipulated:
- Provides the first-class solar-powered water heater product, by specialized the installation personnel to install. Completes the project construction according to the related standard standard, guarantees the project quality and the progress conforms to the contract requirement, turns over the project on time to the user.
- Before the project construction, lets the installation personnel first to be familiar with the construction blueprint, by guaranteed the project strictly carries on the construction according to the design paper.
- Be responsible for the job location the guarding and the security work, guarantees the project, the person and the property is not injured.
- Make sure the location clean condition conforms to the related stipulation, achieves the civilized construction.
- Completes the job location and the neighbor construction, the equipment pipeline protection work according to the user request.
- During the project construction process, modestly and patiently accepts the user the surveillance, the inspection and the feedback opinion. Harmoniously with user’s relations, sets up the Powerliners brand image.
- Completes with the construction unit’s synchromesh work, completes the project together, lets the user be satisfied.
- Completes the safe protective measure, the work high above the ground is the good safety belt, wears the safety helmet. And is responsible for the job location other trouble-free services.
- Before the project is official given to user, be responsible for already the project end product protection work.
- After project completion and the user approval, according to the stipulation request, provides the product certificate of quality to the user, the instruction for use and so on and give a training to user.
Product Design, Supply & Installation for Captive Use
A customer’s requirement for various range of Transmission and Telecommunication towers ends at Powerliners. Company is committed to offer best quality as per the requirement of the clients. Group has the capabilities to take large size orders in various steel products in varied selection. This variety is offered in all sizes, strengths and finishes for transmission, distribution and lighting needs.
Our USP is that we offer a one stop solution to your needs which include the following;
- Survey, Design, Draft and Detailing of Towers
- Testing, Production, Galvanization, Execution, Civil Erection, Stringing, Testing and Commissioning of multi-utility towers
Following are the various categories of towers produced:
For POWER INDUSTRY:
- From 66KV to 800KV (Single Circuit, Double Circuit and HVDC)
- Substation and Switchyard Structures
- Railways Masts and Portals
For TELECOM INDUSTRY:
- Roof top Towers – 9m to 30m
- Ground Based or Green Field towers – 30m to 100m
- New Generation Tubular Towers – From 9m to 60m
Tvs Infratech for CUSTOM BUILT TOWERS:
- Square Angular Tower
- Tubular Towers
- Tri Angular Tower
- Polygonal Tower
- Guyed Masts
- Hybrid Towers (Leg Tubes and Bracing Angles)
- Ground Based Towers
- Roof Top Towers
- Broadcast Towers
- High Mast Towers
- Windmill Towers for Renewable Energy applications which can take load upto 1200kW
Our Solar Photovoltaic modules offer high efficiencies, long consistent performance & life reliable operations for both, on and off grid applications.
- High power modules precisely manufactured to achieve top most module conversion efficiency in the industries.
- AR coated cell surface to reduce the reflection of sunlight and BSF (Back Surface Field) structure to improve cell conversion efficiency.
- Due to use of high quality and IEC certified raw materials from international reputed brands, we assure our modules’ reliability, durability and consistency when exposed to real usage.
- Rugged double-coated aluminum-alloy frame for longevity in adverse conditions.
- Every batch of cells is individually inspected for optical & electrical parameters to ensure aesthetic appeal & consistent performance when the module is applied to an array.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE SPV POWER PLANT
Solar Photo Voltaic (SPV) module:
- High Power module to achieve best conversion efficiency.
- AR coated cell surface to reduce the reflection of sunlight for better efficiency.
- Solar Photo Voltaic (SPV) module array – Made of high efficiency crystalline silicon solar PV cells.
- Cells sealed under toughened high transmission glass – for a reliable weather resistant modules.
- Power output guarantee for SPV module – Not less than 20 years in any Indian climatic condition.
- For Minimum stipulated life, derating factor of 0.5% p.a. of SPV system/module rated power permissible.
- SPV module shall deliver at least 92.5% of its rated power in 15th year also.
- Individual solar module are using not less than 125wp at STC
Technical specifications of SPV panels:
- Efficiency of cell? c = 15%
- Efficiency of module ?m = 14%
- Fill factor shall be better than 70%
- SPV Modules satisfy following environment test conditions as per:
- IEC-68-2-2 Test Bb
- IEC-68-2-1 Test Ab
- IEC-68-2-14, iec-68-2-38, IS 9000 (PART 16), Clause 16.0 of QM – 333 &
- IEC: 61215
- Insulation: Main insulation at any panel kept at optimum tilt – 5.4kw hour per m2 per day
Solar Street Lights
Solar Street Lights are well-designed to illuminate large areas with the highest intensity of light. These are used for commercial quality lighting systems, residential streets, parking lots and security lighting using high quality of solar systems.
TVs Infratech offers a wide variety of solar lighting configurations and styles to meet your specific needs. The system will be configured according to the environmental conditions of the installation site as well as your specific requirements.
The applications for solar powered outdoor lighting systems are endless. These units can be used for:
- Security and safety lighting
- Rural area lighting
- Dock lights
- Park lighting
- Parking lot lighting
- Parkway lighting
- Walkway lighting
- Street lighting
- Transit Lighting
- Outdoor area lighting
- Military and civil security and so on
The costs of trenching and installing underground wiring often make a solar street lighting system an economically feasible lower cost option.
- Robust and Steady Design
- Available in CFL & LED Lamp versions
- Fully wired ready to install stand alone units
- Rust proof lamp fixtures and battery box
- Ideal for remote villages, farm houses, housing colonies, factories, warehouses, etc.
- Dusk to Dawn operation (10-12 hrs)
Solar Water Heating Systems
TVs Infratech offers high quality & durable Solar Water Heating Systems for residences, hotels, resorts, commercial complexes, hospitals, etc.
- Guaranteed performance with Solar Sys controls
- Guaranteed hot water 365 days a year
- Choice of Back up options:
- Contemporary electrical back up
- Gas backup (Saves 60% on backup operating cost compared to electricity)
- No compromise on the quality of the raw materials.
- Our Solar tanks are manufactured under stringent quality measures.
- Efficient after sales service network to give customer total satisfaction.
- On schedule delivery
- Provision for AMC after the initial warranty period (1 year) to ensure a trouble free performance for the consecutive years
- Our system analysis and design is done using latest solar radiation and design packages
Scope of Supply:
- System Designing and Drawing
- Support structure for solar collectors and tank
- Hot water storage and tank of stainless steel as applicable
- Insulated GI piping within the system with fittings and valves as required
- Packing, transport and insurance
- Installation, Hydro testing and commissioning
TVs’ Infratech introduces small and light weight wind electric generators. Models available are:
- 3200W &
- 2400W Grid connected wind turbines.
It Charges the 12Volts or 24Volts battery by which it can be inverted to 230 Volts, 750 Watts to 1500Watts which can take the lighting load of the full house.
If you already have the inverter / UPS / Silent Generator then just connect the wind power generator on the roof top and connect it to your battery. The charging is taken care by the inbuilt micro controller based charger circuit and protects the battery.
It is designed to take very less space lesser than a TV antenna and life time of 25 to 30 years.
Produces power day and night any weather 4 folds more power than solar but four times it costs lesser than solar panels. Hybriding wind and solar would be the most reliable and efficient method to generate your own electricity.
Communication Equipments, Navigational Equipments, Power on boat, Off Shore, Deserts, Mountains, Resorts, Coastal and Hilly regions. Can be mounted on a 1 ½” GI pipe at a height where ever you get a wind speed of 15 to 50 kms/hr.
Solar Price List
Price List for TVS Infratech Solar TVS Infratech Brainy Eco Solar Inverter 1100VA 1600VA,TVS Infratech Solar Batteries 100AH 150AH, TVS Infratech Solar PCU 1kw, 2kw, 5kw, 10kw in 12V and 24V, Solar Panels from 30W to 300W, Sukam Charge Controllers with best offers and discount.
TVS Infratech Solar Products Price lists:
TVS Infratech Solar Panels Price List
TVS Infratech Solar Inverter UPS Price List
TVS Infratech Solar Battery Price List
TVS Infratech Charge Controller Price List
TVS Infratech Controller MPPT Price List
TVS Infratech Inverter PCU Price List
TVS Infratech Inverter UPS Price List
TVS Infratech Inverter Price List
TVS Infratech On-Grid Inverter Price List
TVS Infratech Solar Street Lights Price List
|TVS Infratech Solar Panels Price List|
|TVS Infratech Solar Inverter Home UPS Price List|
|Brainy Eco UPS 750 VA||12V||11890||15%||10107|
|Brainy Eco UPS 900 VA||12V||13990||15%||11892|
|Brainy Eco UPS 1100 VA||12V||14990||15%||12742|
|Brainy Eco UPS 1600 VA||24V||16990||15%||14442|
|TVS Infratech Solar Battery Price List|
|Solar Battery 40 AH||12V||9500||15%||8075|
|Solar Battery 75 AH||12V||11500||15%||9775|
|Solar Battery 100 AH||12V||12500||15%||10625|
|Solar Battery 120 AH||12V||14500||15%||12325|
|Solar Battery 150 AH||12V||16500||15%||14025|
|Solar Battery 200 AH||12V||18500||15%||15725|
|TVS Infratech Solar Charge Controller PWM Price List|
|Solar Charge Controller 6AMP||12V||990||15%||842|
|Solar Charge Controller 10AMP||12V||1090||15%||927|
|Solar Charge Controller 20AMP||12V||1990||15%||1692|
|Solar Charge Controller 30AMP||24V||3990||15%||3392|
|Solar Charge Controller 45AMP||36V||6190||15%||5262|
|Solar Charge Controller 45AMP||48V||5990||15%||5092|
|Solar Charge Controller 60AMP||96V||19990||15%||16992|
|Solar Charge Controller 40AMP||180V||16990||15%||14442|
|Solar Charge Controller 60AMP||192V||20790||15%||17672|
|Solar Charge Controller 60AMP||240V||19500||15%||16575|
|Solar Charge Controller 30AMP||360V||19900||15%||16915|
|Solar Charge Controller 50AMP
(Dual Array 25A + 25A)
|Solar Charge Controller 60AMP
(Dual Array 30A + 30A)
|Solar Charge Controller MPPT Price List|
|Solar Charge Controller 17AMP||12V||3990||15%||3392|
|Solar Charge Controller 20AMP||24V||6990||15%||5942|
|Solar Charge Controller 20AMP||24V||7990||15%||6792|
|Solar Charge Controller 25AMP||24V||9190||15%||7812|
|Solar Charge Controller 40AMP||48V||14090||15%||11977|
|Solar Charge Controller 40AMP||96V||39990||15%||33992|
|Solar Charge Controller 40AMP||120V||45990||15%||39092|
|Solar Charge Controller 40AMP||180V||55990||15%||47592|
|Solar Charge Controller 40AMP||360V||65990||15%||56092|
|TVS Infratech Solar Inverter PCU Price List|
|SOLAR PCU 600VA||24V||17990||20%||14392|
|SOLAR PCU 1KVA||24V||24990||20%||19992|
|SOLAR PCU 2KVA||48V||54900||20%||43920|
|SOLAR PCU 3KVA||48V||69900||20%||55920|
|SOLAR PCU 3KVA||96V||72900||20%||58320|
|SOLAR PCU 4KVA||96V||74900||20%||59920|
|SOLAR PCU 5KVA||96V||99900||20%||79920|
|SOLAR PCU 6KVA||96V||109900||20%||87920|
|TVS Infratech Solar Inverter Home UPS Price List|
|Brainy S Solar Static UPS 5KVA||96V||145500||15%||123675|
|Brainy S Solar Static UPS 5.5KVA||96V||165500||15%||140675|
|Brainy S Solar Static UPS 7.5KVA||120V||185500||15%||157675|
|Brainy S Solar Static UPS 10KVA||180V||205000||15%||174250|
|Brainy S Solar Static UPS 10KVA||180V||355500||15%||302175|
|Brainy S Solar Static UPS 20KVA||180V||495500||15%||421175|
|TVS Infratech Solar Inverter Price List|
|HF Solar Inverter 100VA||12V||Single||5990||20%||4792|
|HF Solar Inverter 200VA||12V||Single||6490||20%||5192|
|HF Solar Inverter 300VA||12V||Single||6990||20%||5592|
|HF Solar Inverter 400VA||12V||Single||8490||20%||6792|
|HF Solar Inverter 500VA||24V||Single||10990||20%||8792|
|HF Solar Inverter 750VA||24V||Single||14990||20%||11992|
|HF Solar Inverter 1600VA||48V||Single||29900||20%||23920|
|HF Solar Inverter 2000VA||48V||Single||32500||20%||26000|
|Solar Off-Grid Inverter 7.5KW||120V||Single||87990||20%||70392|
|Solar Off-Grid Inverter 10KW||180V||Single||101890||20%||81512|
|Solar Off-Grid Inverter 15KW||360V||Three||223600||20%||178880|
|Solar Off-Grid Inverter 20KW||360V||Three||322000||20%||257600|
|Solar Off-Grid Inverter 25KW||360V||Three||396000||20%||316800|
|Solar Off-Grid Inverter 30KW||360V||Three||543000||20%||434400|
|Solar Off-Grid Inverter 50KW||360V||Three||547000||20%||437600|
|Solar Off-Grid Inverter 65KW||360V||Three||900000||20%||720000|
|Solar Off-Grid Inverter 80KW||360V||Three||918000||20%||734400|
|TVS Infratech Solar On-Grid Inverter Price List|
|TVS Infratech Solar Street Lights Price List|
|TVS Infratech Solar Street Lights 4W||11894||15%||10110|
|TVS Infratech Solar Street Lights 9W||18816||15%||15994|
|TVS Infratech Solar Street Lights 15W||24091||15%||20477|
|TVS Infratech Solar Street Lights 30W||36792||15%||31273|
|TVS Infratech Solar Street Lights 40W||53928||15%||45839|
|TVS Infratech Solar Street Lights 50W||71064||15%||60404|